Monday, May 3, 2010

Team A Newscast April 7 4:00

Well, I was the only person left in the class who did not produce already so I felt a lot of pressure especially being the first newscast. I think everything went as planned except for my printing. I printed the scripts landscape for some reason and I did not have time to print them out correctly before we went on. Erika did a great job as anchor considering the scripts and the timing at the end. (We made it, it wasn't anything too painful.)

Click here to listen to newscast.

The West Virginia story, looking back, was definitely out of place. I don't know why I felt I absolutely had to have a national story in there. I took a very long time to write the stories I had to and since we were the first newscast that did not work out very well and thats probably why I messed up the scripts. Overall, everything went according to planned except the scripts. Producing is definitely stressful but I know what to do for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment